Duluth, GA – November 12, 2018 – Georgia 811 offices will be closed in observance of the following holidays. The Contact Center will be accepting calls for damages and emergency locate requests only during this time. Please plan your work accordingly.
- Thanksgiving Day and the Day After Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day – Monday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 25
- New Year’s Day – Tuesday, January 1
As a reminder, EDEN locate request creation, including emergency locate request creation*, is available 24/7. Our EDEN users tell us they like using EDEN because of its “Ease, Speed, Convenience and Control.” If you need a user name and password, please click here to sign up for a short training class or for more information. Homeowners and Professionals may also apply online for single address locate requests at any time using the Georgia 811 eRequest application. Both EDEN and eRequest can be found at my.GA811.com.
Everyone is encouraged to download the Georgia 811 EDEN Mobile App for Android powered devices 2.1 and greater and for the iPhone and iPad:
- Homeowners – use the app to track and check the status of your locate request to ensure all utilities have responded before beginning to dig.
- Excavators – use the app to check the latest responses from utilities on the status of all your locate requests. Never have to print and keep up with a paper copy of the request again!
- Utility Owners/Members – use the app to respond to PRIS once locate requests have been located. Enter the request number, respond, and move to the next one!
*PLEASE NOTE: Emergency locate requests may be entered online with the exception of those incidents involving gas facilities which are still required to be reported to Georgia 811 by contacting our Contact Center.