Duluth, GA – September 3, 2019 – Please be advised the following Georgia 811 members have invoked the use of Positive Response Code 3J (Extraordinary Circumstances) across their service area/areas effective immediately.
Last updated on 9/5/2019 at 3:30pm.
- CenturyLink (LEV3 – For All GA Counties) effective Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 12:00pm until Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 2:10pm.
- City of Savannah (SAV50, SAV51, SAV52 – Chatham, Effingham and Bryan) effective Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 12:00am until Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Atlanta Gas Light Company (AGL124, AGL117, AGL105, AGL128 – Camden, Glynn, McIntosh, Liberty, Bryan, Chatham, Charlton, Brantley, Wayne, Long, Effingham ) effective Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 1:00pm until Friday, September 6, 2019 at 12:00pm.
- City of St. Marys Public Works (STM50 STM51 – Camden) effective Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at 1:00pm until Friday, September 6, 2019 at 7:00am.
- Georgia Power (GP310 GP312 GP510 GP511 GP512 GP516 GP517 GP560 GP575 GP740 GP745 – McIntosh, Bryan, Chatnam, Effingham, Bulloch, Candler, Tattnall, Toombs, Emanuel, Evans, Long, Liberty, Wayne, Charlton, Brantley, Ware, Pierce, Camden, Glynn) effective Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 9:00am until Friday, September 6, 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Excelsior EMC (EXC70 – Bryan, Bulloch, Candler, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Jenkins and Tattnall) effective Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 2:45pm until Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 2:00pm.
Extraordinary Circumstances is explained in the Georgia Dig Law – O.C.G.A §25-9-7d.
If there are questions, please contact these members directly to inquire about their schedule for catching up.
To declare Extraordinary Circumstances, members must complete the form on the Georgia 811 website here. Questions may also be directed to the Customer Connections Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 770-623-5786.
Updates to this will be sent out and made online at www.Georgia811.com